World’s Smallest Functional Steam Train



It was during festivities to commemorate the opening of the new JR Nada station. The railway (around 100 meters long) was build in parallel with the Hanshin railway next to Iwaya park and people (mainly parents with their children) were taking ride on it. The locomotive was really tiny

I did try (using google) to find some information for the smallest functional steam locomotive but all I found were some toy locomotives and I definitely couldn’t find anything for this Japanese steam engine. So who knows – may be after all I did find the world smallest functional (cable to transport people) steam engine/locomotive.
Unfortunately I couldn’t find and any information for the crew who assembled and maintained the small locomotive and its railway.








Source :- Chottomatte

Tags:

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 comments for this post

Leave a Reply