Marry Me



Graffiti artist Stuart Barrie engaged his skills in the pursuit of love – proposing to his girlfriend in metre-high letters sprayed on a wall.

The 37-year-old popped the question to Lucy Rutherford by writing ‘Will you marry me?’ on the side of a youth centre.

‘I wanted to do something different,’ said Stuart, ‘something bigger than most proposals, something unexpected.’

Miss Rutherford had no idea what was waiting for her when she was led to the wall in Tiverton, Devon, last week.

‘It was a complete shock – I didn’t have a clue,’ said the 33-year-old.

‘It’s very romantic. I think I’ve got mouth-ache from smiling so much.’

Miss Rutherford gave her formal reply by spraying ‘Yes’ next to her fiance’s question.


Tags:

Sharing is sexy

Related posts

0 comments for this post

Leave a Reply